Unify Great Southwest Industrial Park
The Great Southwest Industrial Park is home to thousands of businesses and over 100 million square feet of industrial real estate. Unfortunately, we are often too focused on our core businesses and day-to-day operations and, thus, the wealth of knowledge, experiences, shared concerns, and shared issues are sadly left untapped and unshared.
The GSWIDA hopes to change this and be the conduit of information and resources to you.
Our mission is to enhance the desirability of our Industrial Community by creating and maintaining healthy property values through the attraction, retention and expansion of industrial-based businesses, and to maintain and continue the growth and development of the Industrial Community based on common interests of the property owners and businesses in Great Southwest.
• Property value enhancements
• Tax dollar retention in the Arlington and Grand Prairie Industrial Parks
• A group to lobby municipalities for infrastructure improvements
• A forum for addressing and discussing concerns of the Industrial Community
• Development of the employment base through recruitment, education and job training